PES 2017 PES Perfect – GFX Mod Suit v1.0 by Chuny


PES PERFECT – GFX MOD is a combination of:
+Stadium Pack based on PTE’s Stadium Pack V2 (NOT ALL STADIUMS OF THIS PACK HAVE NEW BEEN CHANGED, only the ones I wanted to wanted).
+Stadiums through Stadium Server
+Added Stadium Exterior View for 7 Stadiums (Camp Nou, Allianz Arena, Etihad Stadium, Emirates Stadium, Old Trafford, Santiago Bernabeu, San Siro/Giuseppe Meazza)
+All-new pitches (each one as similar to the real life one as I could)
+New lighting and effects
+Some new skies
+New color-grading (the magic secret behind PES PERFECT – GFX MOD) +New ReShade (nothing too demanding, I just used for some basic color-correction and some anti-aliasing, and soft image sharpening).
I will keep updating this project whenever I detect something I’m not happy with or think that can be improved.
Read the Installation Tutorial! Follow it step by step!

Credits: Chuny




PES 2017 PES Perfect – GFX Mod Suit v1.0 by Chuny PES 2017 PES Perfect – GFX Mod Suit v1.0 by Chuny Reviewed by admin on 15:25 Rating: 5

No comments:

1. Sopan and Relevan
2. Mohon tidak menaruh link aktiv
3. Berkomentar sesuai topik

Powered by Blogger.