PES 2017 Weser-Stadion (werder Bremen) by gavi83


( ID85 only serverStadium)

Hello community, gavi83 come to share one of the many stadiums that I have proposed to convert from fifa to Pes, I have been thinking about the other occasion, of sharing files and things for Pes, seeing that other communities benefit by saying so, I am thinking To share the stadium only with people that I consider appropriate, unfortunately a community should not work like this, but out of respect for the other teammates, I liberate the stadium, but as I said before, it's just that I'm thinking only people I believe, Stadium is the WerserStadion,

Thanks to Blackbull Stadiumakers, and Orsest




PES 2017 Weser-Stadion (werder Bremen) by gavi83 PES 2017 Weser-Stadion (werder Bremen) by gavi83 Reviewed by admin on 05:24 Rating: 5

No comments:

1. Sopan and Relevan
2. Mohon tidak menaruh link aktiv
3. Berkomentar sesuai topik

Powered by Blogger.